OBINGWA LGA, COVID 19 VACCINATION FLAG OFF.
In furtherance of our strategic patnership with Government Health Systems and in colloboration with the Abia State Primary Health Care Development Agency and to ensure the control of the spread of Corona Virus in our dear State the following groups and individuals are invited to participate in the flag off of the first phase of Covid 19 vaccination in Obingwa LGA,
- All health workers in Obingwa LGA.
- All elected and appointed government officials from Obingwa LGA.
- The Head of Service, Members of Council Management and all Heads of Departments in Obingwa LGA.
- All Stakeholders, Local Government and Ward Executives of PDP in Obingwa LGA.
- All Heads of Security Agencies in Obingwa LGA and all members of the Covid 19 Committees in Obingwa LGA.
- Chairman and Executive members of the Traditional Rulers Council of Obingwa LGA.
- All Executive Members of NULGE in Obingwa LGA.
- All Executive Members of the NYCN, NCWS, CAN, PFN and CCYP.
- The Leader and All members of the Obingwa Legislative Council
- Heads of Non Governmental Agencies, Joint Motor Unions and Market Committees.
- Body of Aides to the Executive Chairman and members of the Press.
This vaccination flag off ceremony is designed to stimulate public acceptance of the Covid 19 vaccine in Obingwa LGA, the exercise will last for ten (10) days after which the second, third and fourth phases will follow for the populace.
I have also directed the local government Covid 19 committee and the Health Authority to embark on an aggressive sensitization, dialogue and Covid 19 community testing to ascertain the status of the people for vaccination.
The Flag off will hold at the council headquarters in Mgboko on Monday 22nd, March 2021 by 9am prompt.
All invited guests and participants are advised to be punctual to enable the health team attend to everyone concerned before the expiration of the vaccination schedule for this first phase.
Hon. Micheal Ibe Nwoke
Executive Chairman of Obingwa LGA.