HOW TO SCAM CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA
- Organize a programme.
- Make Sure it’s around the end of the month when salaries will be paid.
- Look for trending gospel artistes.
- Negotiate a price with the gospel music artist.
- Invite good motivational speakers and smooth talkers. He must fly in from another city or country. You must innocently sit down during the service, and feign ignorance.
- Make billboards and posters (it’s for publicity and marketing).
- Now, on the D day. It must be emphasized how the invited guest(s) left other business behind to fly all the way here. All because of the anointing of giving.
- Now let the musician sing and stir the emotions of all present – artistes like Frank Edwards or Mercy Chinwo would do. (if It makes you sensational, it’s now easy to scam you).
- Now, if you can give in $ dollars stand by my right, in £pounds come up the altar, in Naira stay to my left.
- Work don set. At this time, most are no longer thinking straight. Some for class will go to dollars and pounds corner. (All na showbiz)
- If you can give land, car etc. I will pray for you specially after service in the Pastor’s office. (Office don open for their head be that)
- Sing again, Frank!!!! sing “I can see him from afar….🎶 ” (sustain it because some of dem eyes wan clear).
- Show them how the widow gave her last mite & the widow of Zarephath too. (They will agree, because it’s in the bible)
- Now hear the chief scammer “I know I said I won’t go beyond this amount, but the lord just said to me, the anointing is for everyone here, so come with whatever you have.
- The job is done. Now you, the host pastor and guest meet and share according to their agreement.
- The victims will now be waiting for all the promises and prophecies. It’s been 10 years now. They’re going to be waiting for the next usurper to come again while they are thinking on how to repay debts upon debts, bills and fees without an inch of raise in their income.
Worse is when they are now deacons, yet tenant with 5 children who must attend academic institution for exorbitant amount of fees they barely can afford.